Katie Franck at Sweet Girl Expressions honored me with this award. Check out her blog ... great inspirations and fun stuff there too.
With this award you are supposed to tell five unique things about yourself & then pass the award onto five other blogs of your choice.
This is the hardest part of winning this blog … FIVE unique things about me ??? well, let’s see. So here are my five "no-so-unique" things:
1. I am proud that I was born on December 25th. No, I did not miss having birthday parties. With seven kids, Mom and Dad could not afford them anyway.
2. I am eighty years old and never too old to learn … I am not afraid of new ventures, but I like for my feet to be on the ground (afraid of heights) ... I learn something from everything I do or try to do … positive or negative.
3. Have been married to my best friend and high school sweetheart for 61½ years and we are still best friends.
4. I love nature … time-worn stuff … I see beauty in most everything and I am a collector of a lot of stuff. (an organized hoarder, maybe?)
5. I don’t watch T.V. except for the news and maybe some game shows or parts of a football game. I had not been to a movie in 43 years and I walked out on that one and took my kids home; then this year, on the advice of our Pastor, went to see “Courageous” … I laughed, cried and enjoyed every bit of it. It was so true to life.
I have choosen these inspiring Bloggers to win this Award.
Hope you will stop over at these blogs ... congratulate them and see the fun things they have to offer.
Congratulation ladies on being picked.
Please remember to pass the award on.
Blessings in 2012. Audrey Z.